Tuesday, February 9, 2021

My Reply-all, by Kristina Kuzmic

My Reply-all
It has been the joy and the passion of my life to create content to add a little hope and humor to this world, but the thing I worked the hardest on and one that was the most challenging for me personaly, was writing my book. Today the paperback copy of my book is officially out! (The hardcover and audiobook were released a year ago this week.) If you haven't read my book yet, it would mean the world to me if you would check it out. And for everyone who has already read it, thank you! I appreciate your support more than you know. ❤️ http://kristinakuzmic.com/hold-on-but-dont-hold-still/
Energetic, funny, and obsessed with creativity, Kristina has an in-your-face perspective on issues of parenting and life in general. In fact, you may have seen Kristina recently on your Facebook feed, or on any one of a number of internet, radio or TV outlets.