Monday, October 22, 2018

Creating Content For Children Of Color, by Beleaf In Fatherhood

Creating Content For Children Of Color
2 Ways to support this project! Kick Starter https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/beleafinfatherhood/creating-content-for-black-minority-kids-on-youtub?ref=project_build Or becoming a Patron and Become a Supporter! https://patreon.com/BIF I've noticed that there is a huge hole when it comes to children's content on Youtube.. Most of the content is used a distraction so parents can accomplish a simple task. Some of it is educational but low-quality and a lot of the music is just simply whack! As a Full-Time Visual Story Teller I make thought provoking videos that have been strengthening Fathers and Giving Hope to Mothers for the past 3 years. Now I want to branch out and create High Quality Educational Content That Inspires Children through the use of Puppeteering and HipHop. Frank Puppet has been a project that I have investing in for about a year. I have tried to do it alone and I have failed. In order to make the content that I believe will speak to the Black and Minority children who are granted access to Youtube (which is a while Lot) I need your help! I'm raising $75,000 to Hire the people I need and build sets to make at least 26 episodes of high-quality educational entertainment for the minority community. #blackkids #minoritychildren #puppet #sesamestreet #youtubeblack #youtubekids Musical Guest: Andy Mineo and Daniel Steele https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/donuts-feat-phonte-christon-gray/1436637803?i=1436638054